Iranian Wedding Dance
We believe that nothing can be more romantic than a well-designed and well-performed bride and groom dance on their special day. As the newly wedded couple, it is a great opportunity for you to express your love and bonding at your wedding ceremony, other special events, or even on your loved ones’ birthday.
You can also learn how to nail the Raghse Chaghoo if you are the bridesmaid!
During our wedding dance private classes, you will learn how to dance with your choice of music in a romantic choreography. Whether at your place or in our Toronto studio, you will learn the essential related Persian, Waltz, Salsa, Tango, or your other preferred dance moves and techniques to be able to perform in front of your guests.
Wedding Dance Classes
Bride and Groom
In Our Studio
$130 per hour or $195 per an hour and half
$180 per hour per hour
8 HOURS IN STUDIO
Knife Dance (Raghse Chaghoo)
In Our Studio
$100 per hour or $150 per an hour and half
$150 per hour
8 HOURS IN STUDIO
– Our in-studio sessions are 1-hour minimum but you can add 30-minutes to the order in your shopping card.
– We can come to your place in Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, and North York. If you live in other areas, please contact us.
Iranian Wedding Dance Training in Toronto
Although you may be able to dance well on your own, the situation changes a little when you plan to dance as a couple. Does your partner/spouse have the skills to dance? Creating harmony between two dancers is another factor that makes just knowing the dance not enough to guarantee that you will have a good wedding dance.
Aware of these issues, it’s recommended that you take a wedding dance course to perform a dance in principle and without any mistakes for your wedding night or any other ceremony so that you can excite all your guests.
What can be more romantic than taking a Couple Dance course and then dancing with your soulmate at every event? But do all couples perform it properly? Do they really enjoy dancing together? By attending this class, you can be sure that your beloved and you will be among the couples who really enjoy dancing together.
The art of dancing is one of the most primitive human arts by which we express our feelings. In addition to artistic and technical aspects, the couple dance has become popular due to its sense of fun and entertainment. Most couples perform this dance at their weddings in order to add to the beauty and glory of their big day.
In the past, couples used to dance improvisationally and based on their dancing skills, but nowadays, the groom and the bride spend a great deal of time and energy creating the perfect dance at their wedding.
Regardless of your experience level, we will come up with lessons that suit your level. Together, we will work on different movements until you are able to dance perfectly and naturally. Knowing how to perform a technically correct couple dance gives you and your partner a lifelong hobby.
- The coordination of movements is crucial in any couple dance and should be practiced by the bride and groom prior to the wedding.
- A sense of love and smile must flow between the couple and their guests. A sad and tired face is not beautiful, no matter how happy the dance is.
- Make sure the song you choose for your dance is the one you like as well as the one with which you can communicate easily.
- In order to harmonize with the song, you have to practice several times. Since it’s a two-person dance it requires more coordination and practice to perform correctly at the ceremony.
- Try to practice with the shoes and clothes you’re planning to wear on the day of the ceremony.
- The surface on which you practice dance must be similar to the surface of the hall or garden you will hold your ceremony.
Your ability to perform a better dance has a lot to do with your connection with the melody. Due to this, we let our students choose the song so that they can both enjoy training and when the best day of their lives comes to perform a beautiful and memorable dance.
If you choose an Iranian pop song, we will design the most beautiful dance for you according to your skills and preferences. You can also pick different Waltz, Salsa,Tango, Azeri, or other folk songs depending on your own culture. If you are interested in energetic dances, Azeri dance can be an excellent choice for you. Most Azeri dances consist of rhythmic movements that enhance the beauty of the dance and are often designed for the bride and groom. Some of the movements are difficult for the bride because of her outfit, so it can be designed so that the bride makes gentle movements while the groom performs quick and fast movements. By combining two songs and designing a choreography based on those songs, we help you have the best performance possible.
Taking a wedding dance course helps couples enjoy dancing together as well as create happy and memorable moments for themselves and their guests. Of course, the movements that couples are taught differ depending on the genre of the dance and song they choose. It should also be noted that since wearing a bridal gown restricts the bride’s ability to do certain motions, the bride’s movements are planned and taught in accordance with her situation.
Here is the process:
- We’ll discuss your preferences and plan accordingly. Do not hesitate to tell us about your unique ideas, this is where your vision comes to life. In case you don’t know which style to choose, we will help you to take the dances that fit the style of your wedding or any other ceremonies.
- When songs are chosen and the choreography designed, every student (couple) will receive instruction based on their previous preparation in dancing. By following the broken choreography, couples should be able to perform a principled dance and delight themselves and those around them.
- In the last step, the couple learns how to make eye contact and physical contact with each other and with their guests.
While we are delighted to welcome you to our studio, we are eager to let you know that anyone from anywhere can join us via zoom.
Although the majority of couples who want to learn to dance as a couple are planning to do so during their wedding, others may wish to join a Couple Dance course for various reasons and motives. Here are some of these reasons:
- To boost the quality of relationships; Accomplishing a beautiful dance that is performed in a principled way can create cheerful moments for couples. This point can play a big role in strengthening the relationship between them.
- Special events; Those who want to perform a technical dance with their partner for different events such as birthdays, wedding anniversaries, or any other events can join our class to reach their goal.
- Keep your interest in mind; Dance enthusiasts can learn this type of dance well by taking our couple dance course. Put aside time and energy for what you like, because you deserve it.
- Release stress; Any kind of dance can help increase the level of happiness and health. So, if you feel depressed due to today’s lifestyle or your stress level is high, you can join our class to make up for this issue.
- Surprising your partner; The ones who want to surprise their partner with a dance for a special occasion can join us and give their relationship an unforgettable moment.
- If you are a guest; This course will be extremely helpful if you are attending a wedding or any other event as a guest with your significant other, or if you want to have a two-person dance at different events.
The short answer is “it depends”!
How many training sessions a couple needs to be able to perform a choreography is completely up to the couple and is not the same for everyone. In other words, couples can learn a dance in less time if they are physically ready for it and familiar with dancing, rather than if they don’t have any background in dance and their bodies are not prepared for the movements.
Usually, couples need at least 5 sessions to become proficient at performing a wedding dance. But if they have no previous experience in dance, they might need to continue until they are able to perform the dance well enough. Don’t forget the more time you spend, the more confident you get, therefore the better you look in front of everyone.
Please keep in mind that it will take some time for us to come up with a dance that fits your song and for you to learn the choreography. We customize your lessons to suit your needs and goals.
Like with any other art, sport, or language, learning dance or more specifically, couple dance takes time and practice. It’s important to remember that attending classes is just part of the journey. To learn to dance properly, you must practice and get corrected.
Our students are our responsibility, so we ask them to send us their practices and we fix their mistakes. So, don’t worry we have your back and this course is all you need for learning and performing a memorable weeding dance.
Also known as Ragshe Chagoo, it is a popular tradition of Persian weddings in which the couple retrieves a knife from the dancers so that they can cut the cake. During this solo performance, the dancer -who is usually a bridesmaid or groom’s friend, holds a knife and asks the couple for money with humor and tricks. Once a dancer gets the money he or she passes the knife on to the next dancer and the game goes on for a few rounds.
This is a great opportunity to shine as a skillful dancer in front of family, friends, and other fashionable guests.